MORE PATIENTS PER VETERINARIAN
- Increased pet adoption during quarantine.
- More interactions = increased owner awareness.
- Increased anxiety (for pets and owners).
- Pets needing “catch-up care” (post-2020 care).
LESS STAFF AVAILABILITY
- Increase workload-to-staff ratio.
- Workplace illness protocols have changed..
- School and daycare closures or homeschooling.
WHAT HAS STAYED THE SAME?
- Our love of this profession and commitment to providing the highest quality of medical care to your beloved pets.
- Our connection to our patients and their owners.
HERE’S HOW YOU CAN HELP US HELP YOU
- Please realize we can no longer always fit in same-day cases once we reach capacity. We may reluctantly need to refer you to an emergency clinic for same-day urgent or emergency care.
- Please schedule routine exams and procedures well in advance.
- Please treat out staff with kindness, patience, and understanding.